Share this topic:
TIRED OF CAMPERS! prevent campers for the next game
Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:45 AM
What is it with all these campers??? It seems the more they do to prevent people from sitting in a corner through out the entire game, the more people seem to do so. I have been playing call of duty since the very first for playstation 1 and online since cod4 and it seems like all people can do, and it just seems to get worse after each game, i heard that the maps on mw3 would be more like battlefield making a bit harder for people to continuesly sit in corners.
Just so we are clear here im not some little kid that is worried about my KD, i mean i spend alot of time focusing om my gameplay with all pimarty and secondary weapons and i still have a KD of plus 800, I know that you have to sit in a corner to quickly get cover or reload since it is war and it would make no sense to have an empty room and twelve players shooting at each other, but all this other non-sense just ruins the game for everyone else.
This has caused me and alot of my friends who also are big cod fans and have been for a long time to seriously consider buying any of the other games released, it just seems like such a shame for such a great game to go down the drain for something that isnt that hard to fix. I mean for mw2 scripts and hacks where released that let crates fall from the sky like rain (not a topic we should get into OMG!).
I just hope that enough people feel the same way so we can get this changed and have a more enjoyable call of duty experience, so lets REVOME THE ABILITY TO CAMP!!!!
indo5330 over and out
time to shoot and kill some campers
Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:42 AM
- throw flashbang/concussion grenades in buildings/rooms before entering.
- check corners carefully and look at the minimap constantly for possible campers.
- aim down your sights ready and stay alert.
- use sitrep, it can often give away their equipment.
- stalker helps clearing rooms of them.
- use revenge and you will be able to see them if you die consistently.
- watch the killcam.
- use penetration from outside if they are in a corner.
- use marksman to scan open areas.
- use killstreaks to pinpoint their locations.
- listen out for reloading sounds and speech.
- use deathstreaks according to your situation.
- maybe change your weapon type, (for example a MSR wouldn't do well at clearing rooms).
I thought of these in about 30 seconds, I think of them all the time while playing. But seriously, if you can't think of any of those while playing CoD then the camper is smarter than you. Stop complaining about them and do something.
Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:19 PM
Next time, just don't buy a "realistic" shooter game with objectives and such...because you're obviously not cut out to play against people who are better tactically than a run/gun noob who runs into the middle of the map, full sprint, and wonders why he just got his ass shot off
Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:57 PM
Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:47 PM
Like has been said the best way to beat them is with better tactics
I can't say I've encountered many tbh, at the start maybe but not now
Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:57 PM
Wow another Socom player lol. Yea camping in Socom was ridiculous. If you compare Socom wth COD then we can say we are lucky with the amount of campers in COD.