Share this topic:
most raging game!
Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:43 AM
I tend to find this one of the worst call of duties! it makes me so angry. the hit detection tends to suck most of the time and dont get mne about the spawns! what the hell is sledgehammer gaming thinking about the spawns! seriously make them better!
Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:18 PM
Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:34 AM
I have 2 showing how stupid big the hit boxes are for people (sometimes). The kid shoots the ground and not even close to me, and gets a kill. Literally watched the killcam in the recording in slow-mo to show how he doesn't even come close
I have another video showing me sniping some kid in the center of his body, hardscoped and the kid wasn't moving and I didn't get the kill ORRRR a hit marker. Just a complete failed shot. But, not my fault, check the vid, directly in the middle of his body.
I also just made the video tonight, of me spawning 2 times in a row RIGHT infront of someone running by me on the other team and snagging a kill. I didn't even move 3 steps ( and no I wasn't afk ) and I was getting shot as I spawned, not even enough time to react. Who the hell made the logarithms to determine spawn points? Junior steve the 6 year old who doesn't even know his multiplication table? It's insane.
Also, getting hit markers with sniper rifles from within 10 yards. Who EVER has survived a .50cal shot anywhere from within even 50yards and walked it off? Snipers not giving one shot kills 100% of the time are aggravating. OR! atleast above the waste anywhere deserves a one shot kill. but thats just a rage rant.
On another serious note, though, the spawns are by far the worst I've seen in any COD yet. The maps are terrible, they are all the size of a shoebox and it's just a cluster fu%# of a game as everyone runs around, derps and gets shot from behind you every other death.
I die probably 15% when I am gun fighting someone head to head. The other 85% is a mixture of 60% from behind and roughly 25% from the sides. I know a lot of the people I play with are in the same boat. It's going to take a LOTTTT of convincing for me to pick up another CoD game after this.
Adding more things to the game doesn't make it good. CoD MW1 was by far the best CoD released. Everyone had the same killstreak rewards, the add-ons for the guns were simple, perks were simple. Gameplay was solid. Maps were awesome. Now, there's 56 million different combinations of who the hell knows killstreak rewards. There's a class where you can unlock every perk in the game? WTF, smart?? I thought they were perks for a reason, not free cookies after so many kills? And a support class that lets you die and STILL get killstreaks to continue going.
I'm very much so missing the original Modern Warfare, but the lack of players make it hard to play it Sad Panda.