Does anyone with a pretty good K/DR see trends in how your team is selected in respects to the other team? I have been noticing a trend that whenever I'm in the lobby with my friend I get placed with all the low K/DR noobs while the other team is well balanced. My friend has not prestiged yet and has a K/DR in the low 1. something, I'm just wondering if anyone has seen this trend as well?
I don't get angry too much while playing the game because I enjoy it and understand it's a game, but here are a few additions.
- Being paired with a team full of noobs and low K/DRs because you have a high K/DR
- Teammates blocking a window or line of sight just to shoot at the person you were all ready shooting at
- Teammates who cluster the same area you are in (leads to the other team's multi-kill with predator missile or flanking)
- Teammates who run towards you while there is a predator missile being launched
- Teammates who watch you die knowing the enemy is right around the corner, but don't do anything
- Players who complain about everything ( I played with a guy today who complained about the other player having a modded control, people camping, getting killed) yes, I did mute him.
Here are things I like:
- Owning players who talk sh*t
- Getting hate mail from players I owned
(puts a smile on my face every time!)
- Quick scoping someone who was shooting me, but couldn't kill me
- Throwing a C4 into a room full of enemies!
- Having a rival, who I killed multiple times, rage quit because he couldn't kill me
- A whole team quit, and not lying this is what they said, "This guy is too good, we can't be playing this guy." LMAO!!